Saturday, March 6, 2010

Introduction

If you are a big fan of CSI Miami star David Carusso, but don't know how to spell his last name, you might have stumbled upon this blog. Well, this is not a site about Horatio Caine, so keep Googling my friend.
Rather than taking up space on my first post talking about myself, you can read more about me here. As a pastor and Bible teacher, I am all about object lessons for God's Word the Bible. I am always thinking of how a plot of a movie, a news story, a personal experience, or something else out of life can be used to communicate truth. And lately as I have grown more interested in the culinary sciences, I have found myself thinking up connections between the kitchen and God's Word, thus the Kerusso part of the title. For those of you who are still confused as to why I use that word, let me explain. Kerusso is a Greek word meaning "I say" or "I proclaim" and it is used regularly in the Bible for the act of preaching. So this is a blog about proclaiming God's Word using lessons learned from the kitchen.
The design is likely to change. In the past, I have focused on the design first, only to get bored and frustrated with the process, and eventually leaving an empty blog and the ideas I once had behind. This time I thought I would start posting and when I had time worry about how it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment